Enable Header Buttons in a drop-down
If you enable this setting then all header buttons will be clubbed under one button with a drop-down.
Enable Course stats
This is a default setting where course-related stats will be available for Administrator, Manager, and Teacher user roles in the course page. You can disable this setting as per your requirement.
Enable Site Announcement
Now you can send out announcements for all your users about important things related to your campus.
- Click on the ” Enable Site Announcement ” checkbox,
- In the Announcement, editor add the text that you want your incoming users to read,
- Choose the ” Announcement Type ” of your choice from 4 different styles for the announcement.
Just in case you want to go back to the previous dashboard you could do that by unchecking the
” Enable New Dashboard ” checkbox.
Courses Per Page
You can set the number of courses (4,8 or 12) that you want to display in the course archive page of your site.
Set Site Logo
You can select one out of the two formats on offer,
- Icon and Sitename – In this format you could upload icon as well as sitename and they will be correspondingly displayed.
- You could choose icon from list of font awesome icons.
- Logo Only – You can upload image of your choice from the given uploader.
Add a Favicon
You could upload any image of your choice as Favicon for your Moodle site.
Set the Font
Font Type Selector
- With this option you could use default fonts given in the theme for your site.
- Or go for Google Fonts if you want additional fonts for your Moodle site.
You can add custom CSS in this section but do note that the changes will be reflected through out the Moodle site.
Google Analytics Tracking ID
Add your Google Analytics tracking ID here in order to track its results.
Now you could detect the meaning of the word that you are typing in during your course creation on the go.
Simply enable Dictionary by enabling this setting and we will take care of rest of the things.
Follow this path to reach this setting Site Administration > Appearance > Themes > Edwiser RemUI > General Settings > Enable Dictionary Checkbox.
Enable Focus Mode
Navigate to Edwiser RemUI setting > General setting > Scroll down to find the option to enable/disable Focus Mode
( Available for Moodle 3.7 and above )