Site Administration → Appearance → Themes → Edwiser RemUI.
Enable Site Announcement
You can use this setting to display any announcements to all users in the organization.
- Click on the ” Enable Site Announcement ” checkbox,
- In the Announcement editor, add the text of your announcement.
- Choose the ” Announcement Type ” of your choice from 4 different styles for the announcement.
Tip: The colour of the announcement depends on the Announcement type. For example, the “Success” type announcement will be displayed in green background.
Set Site Logo
You can select one out of the three formats on offer,
- Icon – Add an icon as the site logo
- Icon and Site-name – In this format you can add icon and it will be displayed along with the site name.
- Logo Only – You can upload image of your choice in the given uploader.
Add a Favicon
You could upload any image of your choice as Favicon for your Moodle site.
Set the Font
Font Type Selector
- With this option you could use default fonts given in the theme for your site.
- Or go for Google Fonts if you want additional fonts for your Moodle site.
You can add custom CSS in this section but do note that the changes will be reflected through out the Moodle site.
Google Analytics Tracking ID
Add your Google Analytics tracking ID here in order to track its results.
Now you could detect the meaning of the word that you are typing in during your course creation on the go.
Simply enable Dictionary by enabling this setting and we will take care of rest of the things.
Enable Focus Mode
Navigate to Edwiser RemUI setting > General setting > Scroll down to find the option to enable/disable Focus Mode
( Available for Moodle 3.7 and above )