Product Purchase Terms & Conditions
All WordPress & Moodle Plugins and Themes sold by Edwiser are 100% GPL. Below are the terms and conditions applicable to all products purchased from the Edwiser website.
For Standalone Plugins
1. A purchased product license warrants support and updates for one year from the date of purchase for the Annual license.
After one year, your purchased license key will expire. You can choose to renew the license at this point. A valid and active license key is required to continue receiving updates and support. You will receive Lifetime support and updates for the purchased product if you purchase a Lifetime License.
2. If you do not choose to renew your license, you will still be able to use the product, but you will no longer receive updates or support.
Example: You purchased the Edwiser Bridge-Single Sign-On on 30th August 2014 & the license expired after one year. If you chose not to renew the license right away, you will still be able to use the plugin.
3. If you decide on renewing the license on 1st January 2016, your license will be renewed for a year from this date and will expire on 1st January 2017.
4. The plugin license can be renewed at the current price* of the plugin.
Example: You purchased the Edwiser Bridge-Single Sign-On plugin a year ago for $26; today the price is $35. The renewal rate will be $35.
1. Basic support (which includes bug fixes) will be provided for one year after a product has been purchased (applicable for Annual license). If you want to continue availing of product support on purchased products beyond a year you will have to renew your product’s license key.
2. You will receive Lifetime support and updates for the purchased product if you purchase a Lifetime License.
3. All requests for new features in the purchased product will be subject to feasibility of development and need for the feature in the market.
4. Support is not applicable if you have customized Edwiser plugins.
5. Support will not be provided if the plugin version is older than the last two updates and if the license has expired.
6. Any issues will only be fixed if you have a valid active license(not expired).
7. We only support the standard code of WordPress, Moodle, WooCommerce, and other dependent plugins. The core functionality of the Edwiser plugin may malfunction if you have tweaked/customized the standard code of WordPress, Moodle, WooCommerce, and other dependent plugins.
Upon purchasing our product, you agree to receive emails related to the product (transactional emails, product update notifications, product “how-tos”, product support). We will not send you marketing emails without your consent.
We do consider refund requests but only under certain conditions. Refunds will be provided only if all the following conditions are fully met:
1. A refund will be provided if a plugin does not work on your website and has issues, which we are unable to fix, even after support requests have been made.
2. If the refund request is made within 30 days of the original product purchase date.
3. We all know that the WordPress plugin market is huge so we cannot guarantee our plugin to be compatible with every third-party plugin. Hence, if you need our plugin to work along with third-party plugins or themes, we request you to enquire about it before making a purchase. Refunds will not be provided for incompatibility with third-party plugins/themes.
4. You need to have a valid reason, to not use the product. Edwiser works to create awesome products and we expect you to understand the product and the offerings before making a purchase. Edwiser holds complete rights to deny a refund request if we do not believe the reason to be valid.
5. Refunds will not be provided if the prerequisites for using the plugin, are not met.
6. Refund will not be provided for products purchased on sale or using a discount coupon. Bundles are provided at a discounted cost and hence refunds will not be provided on the bundle or on sub-products/individual products/licenses part of the bundle.
7. Plugin/Theme customization will be treated as a service, and no refund will be offered once the customization project is initiated.
If you have any queries then we request you to email us your queries at [email protected]
Our support includes basic bug fixes.
1. Issues that clearly indicate a discrepancy between the way the plugin behaves on your site and as stated in the documentation will be treated as a bug.
2. Compatibility with third-party plugins is not considered a bug, as we cannot guarantee that our plugins will work with all available WordPress plugins
3. Changes with respect to altering the behavior of the plugin to add a new feature will be considered as customization and is not considered as part of Product Support.
Note: You need to have an active license key to avail Product support.
It’s pretty simple. Just deactivate the license on the staging site and activate it on the live site. 🙂
Upon successfully purchasing the product, you will be redirected to the ‘Payment Confirmation’ page.
If the ‘Payment Status’ says ‘Completed’, and you have still not received your ‘Purchase Receipt’ email, kindly check your spam folder in your mailbox.
If you have still not received your email, after 24hrs of purchase, please contact us using the Support Form.
For valid and active license keys, the plugin can be updated from your WordPress site (installed plugin section) Or you can download the latest version of the plugin using the download link included in the purchase receipt. You can also navigate to Edwiser My account page, log in with the credentials used at the time of purchase, and download the purchased plugins.
In case you have misplaced your purchased product license key, kindly go back and retrieve your purchase receipt id from your mailbox. Use this receipt id to make a support request to retrieve your license key.
OR you can just navigate to Edwiser My account page, log in with the credentials used at the time of purchase, and retrieve your license key.
Terms & Conditions for Services
Below are the terms and condition applicable to all services availed from us.
To enable the provider to perform its obligations under the services agreement the client shall Co-operate with the provider and
- Provide any information reasonably required by the Provider.
- Obtain all necessary permissions and consents, which may be required before the commencement of the services.
- Comply with such other requirements as may be set out in this Development Proposal or otherwise agreed between the parties.
Whilst every endeavor is to ensure plugins, scripts or programs are free of errors, the Provider cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction of the plugin, Client website or any part of it.
In case, the WordPress Installation itself is updated and/or any plugins are added/removed/updated post completion of the project; there could be a possibility of some features not working. While we can fix it for you, later on, these case scenarios would not make us responsible for any losses incurred at the Clients’ end.
The Provider does not accept any responsibility for the performance/proper functioning of any and every third party component like a plugin, theme or piece of software used for the development of Client solution.
The Client shall indemnify the Provider against all claims, costs and expenses which the Provider may incur and which arise, directly or indirectly, from the Client’s breach of any of its obligations under this Agreement, including any claims brought against the Provider alleging that any services provided by the Provider in accordance with this Development Proposal infringes a patent, copyright or trade secret or others similar right of a third party.
The Provider will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines. Once the project has been initiated no refund requests will be entertained.
The Provider will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
The Provider (Edwiser and WisdmLabs) reserves the rights to use the Client’s name and Company Logo for promotional and marketing purposes worldwide.
The Client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to this web development by the Provider before the application is made generally available for use.
If bugs, errors or other issues are found after the application is live, the Provider will endeavor to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief, within the stipulated migration and support period.
The Provider is not responsible for domain registration, hosting/site up time and any other services not provided explicitly by the Provider.
Any work not specified in the agreement document is strictly out of scope and will require a separate quotation from the Provider. NO additional work will be undertaken without written authorization (E-Mail Included) from the client.
Administrative access to the final deliverable (programme code) on the Client website will be made available by the Provider only after all outstanding amounts are paid in full.
After full payment realization and completion of the project, the Provider agrees to hand over the entire design and code for this project to the Client.
The source code will be developed under the GPL License.
During the course of engagement, the Client will have direct access to the delivery and development teams of the Provider. To protect the interests of the Provider, this agreement mandates that the Client, either directly or via any indirect means, WILL NOT SOLICIT the employees/partners/affiliated entities of the Provider, so long as the Client and the Provider are in an active business relationship and thereafter.
The Provider promises to provide turnaround within 48 hours for routine communication/requests and 24 hours for situations of requiring an immediate response.
A breach of any condition by either party will make the agreement liable for termination by the other party.
Prior to termination, the faulted party shall notify the other party in writing of a breach of the agreement, and the alleged breaching party shall have 15 days to correct the said breach to the satisfaction of the faulted party with no further recourse if the breach shall be corrected.
- Support for Setup Assistance will be provided for 15 days from the date of handover of the site to the client.
- After the support period of 15 days, any issue related to the service will be charged separately.
- Support for issues with the plugins installed as part of the setup service will be subject to the licensing terms and policies of individual plugins.
- The Client will need to co-operate and willingly handover FTP access to WordPress and Moodle sites. (We will limit our use to testing the changes made)
- Any changes in the theme will be mentioned to the client before implementing on his/her site.
- The setup plan does not include:
- Any changes in Edwiser Bridge or an extension’s core files
- Change in the theme’s design or layout (apart from compatibility changes on single course page and course archive pages)
- Integration with other WordPress or third-party plugins
- Development over and above the tasks mentioned will not be undertaken.
- Any additional changes needed will be treated as a customization request. It is not part of the Setup service.
No refund will be provided for setup or customization services.
Once the project has been initiated, cancellation requests will not be accepted.