Creating a Page Using Custom Page Creator Guide
1. Activate Edit Mode: – Start by switching on the edit mode on your platform.
2. Access Quick Settings Menu: – Click on the “+” icon located in the quick settings menu at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Note- This can also be accessed from RemUI settings> Site Pages.
3. Name the Page: – Provide a name for your page and proceed by clicking “Next.”
4. Choose a Template: – Select a template for your page from the available library. You have the choice of pre-designed templates or a Blank template, allowing complete customization from scratch.
5. Customize the Page: – Make alterations to the page’s contents by customizing individual blocks using the Live Customizer feature. Refer to our separate guide on using the Live Customizer for detailed instructions.
Buttons Utilities– There are various buttons available as shown in the screenshot below.
Preview Button: Allows you to see a real-time preview of your custom page, offering a glimpse of how it will appear to visitors before making it live on the site. This feature helps in refining the layout and content.
Copy Link Button: Facilitates quick sharing by copying the direct link to your custom page. Once copied, you can easily share the link through messages, emails, or any other communication channel.
Duplicate Page Button: Creates an identical copy of the current page, opening it in a new tab. This functionality is handy when you want to experiment with variations of a page without affecting the original.
Hide Button: Temporarily conceals the page from public view, saving it as a draft. This allows you to work on the page privately without it being accessible on the main site until you’re ready to publish.
Settings Button: Opens the settings menu for the custom page. Within this menu, you can configure various aspects of the page, such as layout options, user permissions, and other specific settings tailored to your needs.
These buttons provide valuable tools for managing and fine-tuning custom pages, enabling users to preview, share, duplicate, temporarily hide, and configure settings effortlessly.
6.Access Page Settings: – Click on the gear icon located on the top bar to access the settings of the page.
7.Adjust Page Settings: – Inside the page settings, control various aspects such as the title of the page, description, content, and SEO settings.
8. Save or Publish: Once the page settings have been adjusted, choose either “Save to Draft” to save the changes without publishing or “Save and Publish” to both save and publish the page.
9.Confirm Publishing: After saving and publishing, the page will redirect you to the page customizer. Click on “Update” to publish the page. You will receive a pop-up asking, “Are you sure you want to publish this page?” Confirm by clicking “Yes” to finalize the publication.
10. View the published page: To view the published page switch off the edit mode and the published page will be visible.