Option 1 – One-click update ( Available for Moodle 3.7.10 and higher version )
Navigate to Edwiser RemUI settings > Information Center > Click on ‘Check for Updates’
If updates are available then you can click on ‘Install this update’ to update to the latest version.
Please opt for Option 2, if option 1 does not show updates on your Moodle site.
Note: If you have upgraded Moodle from 3.7 to 3.8 then you need to install Edwiser RemUI 3.8.x manually by downloading the files from our website. Check Option 2 for updating the theme if you have upgraded your Moodle version.
Option 2 – Common process for all Moodle version (Specifically for those using Moodle version 3.0-3.6 and also works for higher versions)
3) On the ‘MY PURCHASES’ tab, click on the Download Button for the relevant purchase.
4) Scroll down to find the links for the relevant download.
5) For Moodle 3.4 users, download Edwiser RemUI 3.4.x zip file. Extract the main zip file and you will find 3 more zip files in it. (This contains three files one is for Edwiser RemUI theme files, second is Edwiser RemUI Block plugin and third is Edwiser RemUI Course Format plugin. )
For Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9 and 3.10 users, download Edwiser RemUI 3.5.x, 3.6.x, 3.7.x, 3.8.x, 3.9.x and 3.10.x zip file respectively. Extract the main zip file and you will find 4 more zip files in it. (Edwiser RemUI 3.5.x or Edwiser RemUI 3.6.x or Edwiser RemUI 3.7.x or Edwiser RemUI 3.8.x or Edwiser RemUI 3.9.x or Edwiser RemUI 3.10.x contains four files; one is Edwiser RemUI theme file, second is Edwiser RemUI Block plugin, third is Edwiser RemUI Homepage builder plugin and fourth is Edwiser RemUI Course Format plugin. You have to install all 4 zip files on your Moodle site.)
6) Head to your Moodle website
7) Go to “Plugins”
8) Click on “Install Plugins”
9) You need to install all the files one by one to successfully update your theme to the latest version.
Note: It is mandatory to update the theme file first and then update the rest of the files on your end.
If you are installing the plugins using FTP then the extracted zip folder should be copy-pasted to these locations.
Edwiser RemUI theme will go to Moodle directory/theme/
Edwiser RemUI Block plugin will go to Moodle directory/blocks/
Edwiser RemUI Homepage builder plugin will go to Moodle directory/local/
Edwiser RemUI Course Format plugin will go to Moodle directory/course/format/