= Version 2.1.1 =
- Feature – Added option on WordPress Edwiser Bridge settings to add Moodle role id which is used while creating users on Moodle.
- Tweak – Optimized user-account page functionality, which further improved the page speed.
- Tweak – Optimized My Courses page functionality which further improved the page speed.
= Version 2.1.0 =
- Fix – Solved My-courses page login link issue for non logged in users.
- Tweak – Modified course archive page, single course page, user-account page, eb_course shortcode page and my courses page templates.
- Feature – Added course category wise filter and sorting functionality on course shortcode page.
- Feature – Added stats page in Edwsier Bridge settings.
- Feature – Added all Edwiser WordPress and Moodle extensions latest versions on stats page with Moodle plugins download link.
- Feature – Added Edwiser Bridge configuration details like Moodle site details and course count on stats page.
= Version 2.0.9 =
- Feature – Added the password filed on user registration window.
- Feature – Added link user account functionality if the account is created on moodle and exist on wordpress.
- Feature – Added Setting to show hide course archive page in frontend.
- Feature – Added search functionality on manage enrollment page.
- Tweak – Added space before username in new user account email template.
- Tweak – Improved the test connection error message.
- Tweak – My Courses page progress service call optimisation.
- Fix – Paid order was showing HTML in notes.
- Fix – Help pop-up was showing html on setting page.
- Fix – User Linked success message style fix.
= Version 2.0.8 =
- Fix – Fixed security issues added abspath check.
= Version 2.0.7 =
- Fix – Fixed security issues related to the nonce.
= Version 2.0.6 =
- Fix – Fixed paid product redirection issue.
- Tweak – Added compatibility to SSO plugin.
= Version 2.0.5 =
- Tweak – Modified plugin files include way minimized use of ABSPATH constant.
= Version 2.0.4 =
- Fix – Added security fixes for WordPress API (Issue report credits: Nick Blundell [email protected]).
= Version 2.0.3 =
- Tweak – Removed defines and Added security checks.
= Version 2.0.2 =
- Tweak – Solved connection settings save issue.
Tweak – Added security checks
Feature – All required Moodle settings are now able to configure from the Edwiser Bridge settings.
Feature – Settings and connection summary page will be shown on the Moodle.
Tweak – Admin user unenrollment from edit user page and manage enrollment page will unenroll user from course irrespective of the enrollment method and the enrollment count.
Tweak – Modified Moodle service creation process.
Fix – Unenrolment from Moodle use to decrease only WordPress enrollment count now it will make enrollment count as 0.