Feature – added google reCAPTCHA validation on the edwiser bridge user-account page.
Feature – added Brazilian Real (BRL) in PayPal
Fix – Fixed selective sync fatal error issue
Fix – Added missing lines in eb-admin.js file.
- Feature – Added course enrollment test for users who face issues with enrollment.
- Fix – Fixed color for warning notice.
- Fix – Fixed course access expiry date for subscription renewal
Tweak – Remove the take this course button from the deleted course.
Tweak – After deleting the course from Moodle course status will get changed to draft on the WordPress site.
Fix – Solved Edwiser Bridge expire time issue on user enrollment synchronization.
Fix – Fixed repeated user unerollement emails for deleted courses.
Fix – Solved WordPress user data update issue on user account page, in case the user was not linked to Moodle.
Feature – Added Setup Wizard for WordPress and Moodle plugin.
- Tweak – Added compatibility with WordPress 6.0
- Fixed: Course archive page fix for WordPress version less than 5.9.
= 2.1.5 =
- Tweak – Added compatibility to WordPress 5.9.1.
- Tweak – Added compatibility with Twenty Twenty Two theme.
- Tweak – Improved course manual enrollment synchronization functionality.
- Tweak – UI improvements on the user account page.
- Fix- Fixed error on reset password hook.
= Version 2.1.3
- Feature – Setting to ignore the SSL certificate check to improve connection check with moodle.
- Feature – Ability to the course manually enrollment status sync and enabled (Require Edwiser Bridge moodle plugin 2.1.3).
- Feature – Ability to enable course manual enrollment.
- Tweak – Improved Moodle test connection error message now added more details about the error.
- Fix- Fix for the auto plugin installation/activation process from Edwiser bridge.
= Version 2.1.2
- Feature – Added functionality to create course on WordPress if created on Moodle.
- Feature – Repurchase option for the suspended course on single course page.
- Fix – Removed registration section from user-account page if registation is disabled from settings.
= Version 2.1.1
- Feature – Added option on WordPress Edwiser Bridge settings to add Moodle role id which is used while creating users on Moodle.
- Tweak – Optimized user-account page functionality, which further improved the page speed.
- Tweak – Optimized My Courses page functionality which further improved the page speed.
= Version 2.1.0 =
- Fix – Solved My-courses page login link issue for non logged in users.
- Tweak – Modified course archive page, single course page, user-account page, eb_course shortcode page and my courses page templates.
- Feature – Added course category wise filter and sorting functionality on course shortcode page.
- Feature – Added stats page in Edwsier Bridge settings.
- Feature – Added all Edwiser WordPress and Moodle extensions latest versions on stats page with Moodle plugins download link.
- Feature – Added Edwiser Bridge configuration details like Moodle site details and course count on stats page.
= Version 2.0.9 =
- Feature – Added the password filed on user registration window.
- Feature – Added link user account functionality if the account is created on moodle and exist on wordpress.
- Feature – Added Setting to show hide course archive page in frontend.
- Feature – Added search functionality on manage enrollment page.
- Tweak – Added space before username in new user account email template.
- Tweak – Improved the test connection error message.
- Tweak – My Courses page progress service call optimisation.
- Fix – Paid order was showing HTML in notes.
- Fix – Help pop-up was showing html on setting page.
- Fix – User Linked success message style fix.
= Version 2.0.8 =
- Fix – Fixed security issues added abspath check.
= Version 2.0.7 =
- Fix – Fixed security issues related to the nonce.
= Version 2.0.6 =
- Fix – Fixed paid product redirection issue.
- Tweak – Added compatibility to SSO plugin.
= Version 2.0.5 =
- Tweak – Modified plugin files include way minimized use of ABSPATH constant.
= Version 2.0.4 =
- Fix – Added security fixes for WordPress API (Issue report credits: Nick Blundell [email protected]).
= Version 2.0.3 =
- Tweak – Removed defines and Added security checks.
= Version 2.0.2 =
- Tweak – Solved connection settings save issue.
Tweak – Added security checks
Feature – All required Moodle settings are now able to configure from the Edwiser Bridge settings.
Feature – Settings and connection summary page will be shown on the Moodle.
Tweak – Admin user unenrollment from edit user page and manage enrollment page will unenroll user from course irrespective of the enrollment method and the enrollment count.
Tweak – Modified Moodle service creation process.
Fix – Unenrolment from Moodle use to decrease only WordPress enrollment count now it will make enrollment count as 0.