Shortcode [eb_courses]: This shortcode is used to display the courses on a page. The parameter which can be used with this shortcode is as follows:
- [eb_courses order=”ASC|DESC”] – Displays the courses in Ascending/Descending order.
- [eb_courses per_page=”Number”] – Enables pagination and limits the number of courses displayed on a page. For instance, [eb_courses per_page=”12″] will display only 12 courses on page one and the next courses on page 2 and so on.
- [eb_course categories=”Category_Slug(s)”]– Displays courses from a specific category/categories. For instance, [eb_course categories=”Science”] will display only the courses from Science category
- [eb_courses cat_per_page=”Number”] – Shows only those courses from the set number of categories.
- [eb_courses group_by_cat=”yes”] – Groups and displays the courses as per categories on the page.
- [eb_courses horizontally_scroll=”yes”] – Displays all the courses inside a horizontal scrollbar.
Shortcode [eb_my_courses]: This shortcode is used to display the ‘my courses’ on a page. The parameter which can be used with this shortcode is as follows:
- [eb_my_courses my_courses_wrapper_title=”My Courses”] – Sets a custom title to your my courses page.
- [eb_my_courses recommended_courses_wrapper_title=”Recommended courses”] – Sets a custom title to the recommended courses section on the my courses page.
- [eb_my_courses number_of_recommended_courses=”4″] – Sets the number of courses to be displayed on the recommended courses section on my courses page.