Get Started by Installing Edwiser Bridge & Edwiser Bridge Moodle plugins
NOTE: Make sure that your PHP is version 5.6 or greater (compatible with the latest PHP 7.3 too)
- The Edwiser Bridge plugin is available on wordpress.org for download.
- You can download the plugin from there and then upload it to your website.
- Alternatively, you can search for the plugin in the WordPress plugin repository from the back-end and install it on your website.
- On successful installation, activate the plugin on your website.
- You will now be able to see a new admin menu labeled ‘Edwiser Bridge’ in the back-end of your website.
On the same way, you have to install the Edwiser Bridge’s corresponding Moodle plugin too
- You could download this plugin edwiser_bridge_moodle_latest.zip
- In order to install this plugin follow this path Log into Moodle site > Site Administration > Plugins > Install Plugins.
- Once here upload the ‘edwiser_bridge_moodle_latest.zip’ file using the ‘Choose a file’ button alongside the ‘Zip package’ field.
- Now click the ‘Install plugin from the ZIP file’ button.
Check out the video to understand the installation and configuration process