In your WordPress backend, browse Edwiser Bridge → Settings → Single Sign-On Tab. Here, in the Social Login settings, choose the page where you want to display Facebook login.
Step 1: Create an Application in your Facebook Developer Account
In order to generate application ID and Secret Key, please follow the steps below.
- Log into your Facebook Developer account by clicking here.
- Click on the ‘Create App ID’ in the top right corner of the page.
- Define the name of the application, enter your email address and click on Create App.
Step 2: Register your Product
After creating an application, you will be directed to a page where you can register your product. Here, please follow the steps below.
- In ‘Facebook login’ option, click the ‘Setup’ button
- Choose the ‘Web’ as the platform.
- Enter your site URL and click on Save and Continue button.
Step 3: Enter Redirect URI
- Enter the Redirect URI, preferably the link of your homepage. Please make sure that you add ‘/?action=facebook_login‘ to your WordPress URL
- [ NOTE: “Enforce HTTPS” is automatically enabled, hence you will have to use HTTPS only, HTTP:// won’t work ]
Step 4: Create an Application in your Facebook Developer Account
- To publish this application, click on the App Review Tab on the left sidebar. Now, slide the option to ‘Yes’, choose the appropriate category and click on the ‘Publish’ button.
Step 5: Retrieve App Id and Secret Key
After publishing the app, go back to the ‘basic settings’ page and retrieve the App ID and the Secret Key.
Copy and paste the App ID and the Secret key in Social Login settings and Save the Changes.