Single Sign On Extension Installation on WordPress
NOTE: Make sure that your PHP is version 5.6 or greater.
- Upon purchasing the Single Sign On Extension for Edwiser Bridge, an email containing the purchase receipt, download links, and license key will be sent to your registered email id. You can download the extensions using the download link provided.
- The email contains the download links for two zip files – ‘edwiser-bridge-sso.zip’ and ‘wdmwpmoodle.zip’.
- The ‘edwiser-bridge-sso.zip’ is the plugin file that has to be installed on the WordPress website.
- To install this plugin, go to the ‘Plugins’ menu from the dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Add New’ button on this page.
- Now click on the ‘Upload Plugin‘ button and upload the ‘edwiser-bridge-sso.zip’ file.
- Click on ‘Install Now’ button once you have located and uploaded the plugin.
- On successful installation click the ‘Activate Plugin’ link to activate the plugin.
- Alternatively, you can unzip and upload the Single Sign On Extension plugin folder using the FTP application of your choice.
[ NOTE: While upgrading the Single Sign-On plugin, please make sure that after you have completed upgrading the SSO file in WordPress, you upgrade the ‘wdmwpmoodle.zip’ file on Moodle too. ]