Last Update on 15th December 2017
= 1.3.1 =
* Fix – Unable to update Secret Key.
= 1.3.0 =
* Feature – Functionality for user role-based redirection.
* Feature – Settings for user role-based redirection enable/disable.
* Feature – Setting for social login enable & disable.
* Feature – Functionality for register and login user using Google plus.
* Feature – Functionality for register and login user using Facebook.
* Feature – Added Shortcode [eb_sso_social_login] to add the social login buttons on any page.
* Tweak – Split the setting into tow parts (Redirection/General) settings.
* Tweak – Split the settings code into tow parts.
* Fix – Reduced the number of request set for the secrete key check.
* Fix – Various performance improvement.
= 1.2.1 =
* Feature – Compatibility with Moodle 3.3 and above.
* Tweak – Single Sign On WordPress settings moved from General Settings to Connection Settings page of Edwiser Bridge plugin.
* Fix – Updated License code.
* Fix – SSO Settings in Moodle plugin not visible on Moodle version 3.3 and above.
= 1.2 =
* Feature – Trigger WordPress login when users logs into moodle.
* Feature – Trigger WordPress logout when users logs out from moodle.
* Feature – Moodle dashboard setting to redirect on a specific page after logout.
* Feature – WordPress dashboard setting to redirect on a specific page after login.
* Feature – Translation ready.
* Feature – Added a button in Dashboard to verify WordPress Secret Key with Moodle Secret Key.
* Tweak – Optimized plugin.
* Tweak – Updated licensing code.
* Tweak – If query argument `redirect_to` or `redirect` is set in login URL, then redirect users to that specified URL.
* Tweak – WooCommerce MyAccount page login – redirect to the same page itself i.e. MyAccount page.
* Fix – Users redirecting to Homepage when they log in on WooCommerce’s checkout page.
* Fix – Notice “undefined constant HTTP_REFERER”
* Fix – Even after saving Secret Key at moodle end, it does not show the entered secret key.
= 1.1.0 =
* Tweak – Single Sign On license key presented inside the “licenses” tab in Edwiser Bridge
* Tweak – Refactored & optimized whole plugin codebase using tools like PHPCS, PHPCBF & PHPMD.
= 1.0.0 =
* Plugin Launched