Google OAuth Login
In your WordPress backend, browse Edwiser Bridge → Settings → Single Sign-On Tab. Here, in the Social Login settings, choose the page where you want to display the Google OAuth login.
- Go to the Google API Console.
- From the project drop-down, select an existing project, or create a new one by selecting Create a new project.
- Now, browse your left-hand side menu and select the ‘Credentials’ tab. Under this tab, select the OAuth Consent screen tab. Choose an email address, specify the application name, authorized domains and save the changes.
- In the Credentials tab, click on Create credentials drop-down list, and choose ‘OAuth client ID’.
- Press the Create button.
- The client ID and Client Secret is now successfully created. Copy and keep this code as backup. Also, copy the application name as well.
- Copy the client ID, Secret Key, and the application name and paste it in the Single Sign On Social Login Settings page and save the changes.