= 2.1.0 =
- Feature – Functionality to create an account on the Moodle side from the woocommerce My-account page.
- Feature – Functionality to update woocommerce My-account page fields on the Moodle site.
- Feature – Added My Courses tab in the woocommerce my-account page.
- Tweak – FUnctionality to not perform any action on the on=hold and pending cancellation status of the subscription.
- Fix – Bulk purchase products are also mentioned in the enrollment email if the normal course associated product is purchased with the Bulk product so fixed this issue.
= 2.0.1 =
- Fix – Solved fatal error on the plugin installation.
- Fix – Subscriptions were unable to send the enrollment email so solved it.
= 2.0.0 =
* Feature – Added Woocommerce Membership support.
* Feature – User will get enrolled in all the courses associated with the products which are associated with the Membership on the purchase of Membership from the product.
* Feature – On membership activation user will get enrolled in the courses associated with the products which are associated with the membership.
* Feature – On membership suspend user will get suspended to the courses associated with the products which are associated with the membership.
* Feature – On membership expiration user will get unenrolled or suspended or nothing will happen depending on the setting provided in the woo-int tab.
* Feature – On membership cancellation user will get unenrolled or suspended or nothing will happen depending on the setting provided in the woo-int tab.
* Fix – Email was sent if the product is bulk purchased enabled product from backend but purchased without enabling the bulk purchase, fixed this issue.
* Fix – Plugin was giving fatal on activation if the edwiser bridge was not enabled, fixed this issue.
* Fix – Notice removed from the products page.
= 1.1.9 =
*Feature – Added Course Enrollment email<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>, that notifies your students about the courses you are enrolled in.</span>
*Fix – Fixed how the multiple courses were displayed<span style=”font-weight: 400;”> associated with a bundled product purchase.</span>
*Bug fixes and improvements
= 1.1.8 =
* Feature – Added setting in Woocommerce-Integration to show associated courses in the single product page.
* Fix – Fixed table layout issue shown on the products list at the backend for associated courses section.
* Fix – User was created at moodle even if the product doesn’t have any associated courses, fixed this issue.
* Fix – Fixed the variable product issue.
* Fix – Solved the issue of refund functionality for the subscription.
= 1.1.7 =
* Fix – Fixed a bug which was coming on completing WooCommerce orders manually.
= 1.1.6 =
* Feature – Choose an action to perform on subscription expiration (Unenroll, Suspend or Do Nothing).
* Feature – Display WooCommerce orders in Edwiser bridge user account template page.
* Fix – Associated course getting removed on quick edit.
* Fix – Unable to disable the guest checkout option.
* Tweak – Updated Licensing code.
= 1.1.4 =
* Feature – Setting for Redirect users to My Courses Page from WooCommerce Thank You Page.
* Tweak – Updated Licensing code.
* Tweak – Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
= 1.1.3 =
* Feature – Redirect users to My Courses Page from WooCommerce Thank You Page.
* Feature – WooCommerce Grouped Product compatibility.
* Feature – Checkbox `Unenroll from purchased courses?` on dashboard order refund section.
* Feature – One click checkout.
* Feature – New shortcode `[bridge_woo_single_cart_checkout]` to render single cart checkout page.
* Tweak – Show confirmation warning while trashing courses.
* Tweak – Compatibility with major update of WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.0.0.
* Tweak – Show associated courses as link.
* Tweak – Licensing code.
* Fix – User not getting enrolled when they purchases variable product.
* Fix – Plugin not working for Simple and Variable Subscriptions.
* Fix – Translation ready.
* Fix – Trashed courses are still visible in dashboard product edit page courses dropdown and on single product pages.
* Fix – Courses does not save properly on dashboard product edit page.
* Fix – Courses to products synchronization not working properly.
= 1.1.2 =
* Feature – Single product variation.
* Feature – Added a hook to support “Bulk Purchase” Add-on.
= 1.1.1 =
* Fix – Fixed a bug that was conflicting with WooCommerce Subscriptions.
= 1.1 =
* Tweak – Refactored & optimized whole plugin codebase using tools like PHPCS & PHPMD.
* Tweak – WooCommerce Integration license key presented inside the “licenses” tab in Edwiser Bridge.
* Tweak – Plugin compatibility with PHP 5.2 and above
= 1.0.4 =
* Fix – The table creation issue in this update.
= 1.0.3 =
* Tweak – Sync Course categories as Product categories
* Tweak – Assign Product categories to respective Products as per courses & course categories.
= 1.0.2 =
* Tweak – Separate “Products” tab in Synchronization.
* Tweak – Virtual and Downloadable options enabled by default in product page.
= 1.0.1 =
* Plugin compatibility with PHP 5.2 and above.
= 1.0 =
* Plugin Launched