Once the payment is complete the user will get a mail containing a link to “Enroll Students” page.
This page is automatically created by the “Edwiser Bridge-Bulk Purchase” plugin when it is activated.
To enroll a user to the course that you have bought follow the below-mentioned steps
- The ‘Select Group’ dropdown will show you all the Group of courses that you have purchased in bulk. Select the Group which you wish to add your students to.
- You could manually add the details of the users to whom you enroll in the course by clicking on the ‘Enroll User’ button.
- Enter the first name, last name and email address of the user you are enrolling and click Enroll User.
- You can even click ‘Enroll Multiple Users’ and enroll multiple users by importing a .CSV file.
Adding More Seats to a Group
- Go to the Enroll_students page.
- Select the Group you wish to add more seats.
- Then click on the ‘Add Quantity’ button.
- In Enter Quantity, enter the number the seats you need and then click on Proceed to Checkout.
Know which courses are associated with the selected Product
- Click on the ‘Group Details’ tab to see the list of courses associated with the selected Product
Add more Products to the Group
- Select the group to which you wish to add more products to.
- Click on Add Products. You will see a list of all the products that have Group Purchase enabled. Select all the products you want to add to the group and proceed to checkout.
The quantity for these products will be automatically selected as per the number of seats you have in that group.
- Select all the products you want to add to the group and proceed to checkout. The quantity for these products will be automatically selected as per the number of seats you have in that group.
- Once the purchase is complete, you will be able to enroll students in all the courses together in the group.
Know which Cohort the user is enrolled in
- Go to Edwiser Bridge -> Manage Enrollment -> check for ‘Cohort’ column
Still, have some doubts about the plugin?
Head over to the FAQ section to clear most of them.