Available for WooCommerce Integration Plugin Version 2.1.5 to 2.2.0
For WooCommerce Integration Version 2.2.1 and above we have added new custom field plugins. For more details, you may refer to the following setup guide.
Follow the instructions to add Custom fields on the WooCommerce checkout page and synchronize the same to Moodle.
Navigate to the WordPress site > Edwiser Bridge > Custom Fields > Add New Field > Field Settings
A) Text – Allows users to add information in the form of plain text.
B) Number – Allows users to add information in the form of numbers.
C) Textarea – Allows users to add brief information in the form of plain text.
D) Select – Allows the user to select the option from the drop-down list will help you collect user inputs. Upon selection, it will add additional settings below Class named as Options. Option Value should resemble the value in Moodle user profile fields.
1) Name – It should resemble the Moodle user profile field’s short name.
Important! When entering the Short Name of the User Profile, make sure the name is short and one word.
2) Label – You may add a classifying text for the field.
3) Class – Can be used to apply unique formatting to the field.
4) Enabled – The custom field will be only displayed if this setting is checked.
5) Required – Will make the field mandatory for the user to respond to it.
6) Sync on Moodle – Only when checked will sync the information on Moodle.
“Note: The synchronization will only work from WordPress to Moodle and not from Moodle to WordPress for custom fields”
7) Show on Woocommerce My Account Page – If enabled, it will display the custom field on the WooCommerce Account page. Please ensure WooCommerce account page is integrated with Edwiser solution.
8) Show on Edwiser User Account Page – If enabled, it will display the custom field on the Edwiser Bridge Account page.
Important: Please click on Save Changes after adding the new field or the changes will be lost.