What is Single Product Variation?
Variable products the product type in WooCommerce that lets you to, set variations to a product along with the stock, prices, image, etc.
We have customized this feature specifically for Moodle users who want to sell their courses through Edwiser Bridge and its extension WooCommerce Integration by setting some variations to it.
Below are the steps to create those variations and selling your Moodle course through WordPress.
1.Setting Variations to a product
- Go to Products > Go to Edit Product > Go to the Product Data section,
- Here select the product type as “Variable Product”
2. Add Attributes to use for Variations
- Click on “Add” button next to “Custom Product Attribute” drop-down,
- This will result in custom settings box showing up below for adding “Attributes Specific to Product”
- There you can set the name of the Attribute, and set values to it.
- Make sure that you check “Visible on products page” & “Used for variations” checkboxes.
- Once done hit on “Save Attributes”
3. Add Variations
- You will have to manually add variation to the product, by selecting “Add Variation” from the drop-down.
- Select attributes to variation, Click on the triangle icon to expand variation and to add the relevant details in it.
4. Adding course details to each variation
- Set each variation as “Virtual”, “Downloadable” & “Enabled”
- You can link a Moodle course to each variation.
- Bundling of more than one course to a variation can also be achieved.
- Once you have done that you could click on “Save Settings” and then Click on “Update Button” to set it live.