‘My research is done with.
My courses have been prepared.
All I need is a way to begin selling the courses and get those students pouring in.’
Does it sound like a story similar to your own? As a Moodle user, I’m sure you’re at your wit’s end trying to decide upon an eCommerce solution that suits your basic needs.
I know for a fact, and I have Moodle users backing this claim, that you need for Moodle.
No, I’m not saying you don’t have any other options. Surely, there are solutions like Course Merchant, and Shopify that integrate with Moodle. But none at par with the functionality that WooCommerce brings to the table.
The Bridge that connects Moodle and WordPress
WooCommerce brings along with it a simple to use interface, more than 114 payment gateway integration options available, and with extensions like Moodle-WooCommerce Integration by Edwiser Bridge available, you have seamless integration between WooCommerce products and Moodle courses.
Moodle website owners have seen a 60% increase in sales of their Moodle courses after using WordPress/WooCommerce solutions as their e-commerce cart.
WooCommerce gives you a medium which helps you sell Moodle courses with 50% less effort and avail all the features that an E-Commerce site offers.
Still in a fix? Don’t be-
I have 5 reasons to make up your mind:
- WooCommerce is a solution which has most of the features that any eCommerce website needs.
- It is compatible with most of the eCommerce themes. It so you can own and run a blog to promote your content along with a store to sell Moodle courses as products.
- in the world, making sure that your potential students never leave your site without making a purchase.
- Huge list of free as well as paid extensions (to bundle products, add a wishlist, etc.), so that you never have to wander in the world of WordPress plugins to choose the right solution for you.
- The best feature yet, is the presence of large community support which makes sure that there are opportunities to grow this solution from time to time offering better features and solutions.
Just like WooThemes, the creators of WooCommerce say, they:
“Control to sell anything online”
That is what your Moodle courses need- that’s what it deserves.
We’re all in for sharing
Share with me your story, how WordPress/WooCommerce helped in the sale of your Moodle courses in the comments below. To contribute to our blog, find the subscription form on the blog home page.