Can I use WooCommerce to sell Moodle™courses?
Can you charge money for your Moodle™courses? Yes, you can! Moodle™lets you set up PayPal through which you can sell your courses. Easy!!
Sure, PayPal is good and one of the most widely used e-wallets in the world right now. So, you might think selling via PayPal is enough for a sustainable Moodle™ecommerce business.
Actually, no! Want to know why? Keep reading!
Why use WooCommerce Moodle™Integration?
To begin with, here are some stats that say otherwise:
👆 This is something to think about, right? So, PayPal – isn’t bad but not enough to cover the payment needs across a wide spectrum of your Moodle™course customers worldwide.
Particularly, if you focus on #1 above, I’d admit that even I would have second thoughts if I don’t see the desired payment option or gateway.
Well, not that this is important for you to know. But I’ve been delaying the purchase of my contact lenses from a non-Indian company for months now.
Why did I hold off on it? Because:
- I don’t have a PayPal account and most Indians wouldn’t have it unless absolutely necessary (sadly, that’s the only mode of payment available on their website) – they are also missing out on tapping into a profitable market. India is ginormous!
- I’m too used to net banking (it’s safer btw!)
- I’m apprehensive about prepaying by adding my debit/credit card details to the page
- I’m super lazy 🙂
Okay now, jokes apart. This is serious!
According to a report in ET, In India, 66.6 billion transactions worth $270.7 billion are expected to shift from cash to cards and digital payments by 2023. Probably, this is a wake-up call for ecommerce brands that are losing out on a huge market of global customers, due to not having enough payment modes.
elearning ecommerce or Moodle™ecommerce programs should take notes too, given the rapid rise of online learning during and after the COVID pandemic.
Since your Moodle™courses sold online are also a part of such online transactions. You clearly need to provide more online payment options to your elearning customers.
The upside – You get to capture more market segments globally and impact your earnings more than you can expect.
This brings us to the game-changing open-source ecommerce plugin of all times – WooCommerce! Yes, you can use WooCommerce! Why?
Why not? The benefits are insane.
Top 12 Benefits of Using WooCommerce for Selling Moodle™Courses
- It’s a WordPress-based free ecommerce plugin that gives you access to 58000 powerful plugins and multiple integrations or add-ons
- No pesky configurations and monthly fees
- Over 160 payment gateways available for smoother global transactions
- A WooCommerce-based ecommerce site has minimal maintenance
- Great scalability and flexibility with many customization options
- You can increase your earning potential by selling Moodle™courses as memberships, subscriptions, and variable products
- You can offer discounts or coupons and process them easily
- Effortless support for multiple payment gateways around the world
- A big community for resolving technical issues
- Suitable to run all kinds of businesses as it gives you the ability to sell a variety of products from elearning courses, to software, to downloadable ebooks to physical goods
- Great SEO, social sharing, and marketing options are available
- WooCommerce is a high-security platform making transactions smooth and safe
- Setting up and running an automated ecommerce platform to sell your Moodle™courses on WordPress is way too simple with WooCommerce
I know you might have questions now! Because actions speak louder than words.
How do you exactly monetize your Moodle™courses using WooCommerce? It’s not that complicated!
You can easily achieve seamless Moodle-WordPress integration with the functionality of WooCommerce using the Edwiser Bridge plugin.
So, go ahead and unlock the most cost-effective yet powerful way of Moodle™course selling with Edwiser Bridge. And combine the best of all the three ecosystems, that is Moodle, WordPress, and WooCommerce.