Moodle version should be 3.9 or above
Note: All the Configuration mentioned below is expected to be done before installing the plugin so that the plugin can fetch data from your Moodle site to display on Edwiser Reports Dashboard.
- Enable Cron Job on your Moodle site. The data will be refreshed and added to the reports dashboard as per the Cron configuration. The reference link to setup Cron job is available here: https://docs.moodle.org/39/en/Cron
- Enable activity completion and course completion in the course so that the plugin can fetch activity and course completion reports.
The reference link for setting up activity completion: https://docs.moodle.org/39/en/Activity_completion
The reference link for setting up course completion: https://docs.moodle.org/39/en/Course_completion_settings
- The certificate stats block in Edwiser Reports is dependent on the Custom certificate Moodle plugin. Please do install this on your environment as well: https://moodle.org/plugins/mod_customcert
- Theme designer mode should be disabled and Cache js should be enabled.
- Site Administration -> Appearance -> Themes -> Theme settings: Theme designer mode