Once you are done with installation it will prompt you to set up or you can skip it and set it up afterward. To set up after you have skipped the setup, navigate to Site administration > Plugins > Local plugins > Manage Edwiser Reports
Here you will the following settings for all the Edwiser Reporting blocks
- With the position setting, you can arrange the sequence in which the blocks are displayed.
- You have the option to choose the size of the blocks for Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile devices.
- You can enable and disable the blocks for different user roles.
- You have to option to arrange the sequence for your own reporting dashboard
- You can also choose to hide the block for your user account
TIp: For Easy Navigation, Edwiser Reports link is added to the left navigation bar of the default Moodle theme. If you are not able to find the Edwiser Reports page link in your theme you can also navigate by adding the following in your website URL: /local/edwiserreports/index.php For example – www.moodlesite.com/local/edwiserreports/index.php You can also embed this link in an HTML block to quickly redirect to the page in one click.