Uploading Edwiser RapidGrader
You can download the product from the link in your purchase receipt. Once you download Edwiser RapidGrader, follow the below steps to install the product,
- Login to your Moodle site as an admin and go to Administration → Site administration→ Plugins→ Install plugins.
- Upload the ZIP file. You could be prompted to add extra details (in the ‘Show more‘ section), if your plugin is not automatically detected.
- If your target directory is not writeable, you should see a warning message.
- Check the plugin validation report, to verify if the plugin has been successfully installed.
- If you are trying to upload using FTP then the block should be added in the block folder inside your Moodle installation
Add Edwiser RapidGrader Block to the Dashboard
To add the Edwiser RapidGrader Block navigate to the Dashboard Page > Click Customize this page > Click on Add a block > Select Edwiser RapidGrader.
Ideally, if you want to set/configure the dashboard for all users then you need to navigate to Site administration -> Appearance -> Default Dashboard page -> Configure your dashboard page and then click on Reset dashboard for all users.
Activating Edwiser RapidGrader
Follow the below-given steps simply follow it on your Moodle site.
- Log in as admin and go to Administration→ Site administration→ Plugins→ Blocks→ Edwiser RapidGrader →License Status
- Add your 32 digit license key (which you must have received in your purchase receipt) in the given field and hit the ‘Activate License‘ button.