Uploading Edwiser RapidGrader
You can download the product from the link in your purchase receipt. Once you download Edwiser RapidGrader, follow the below steps to install the product,
- Login to your Moodle site as an admin and go to Administration → Site administration→ Plugins→ Install plugins.
- Upload the ZIP file. You could be prompted to add extra details (in the ‘Show more‘ section), if your plugin is not automatically detected.
- If your target directory is not writeable, you should see a warning message.
- Check the plugin validation report, to verify if the plugin has been successfully installed.
Activating Edwiser RapidGrader
Follow below given steps simply follow it on your Moodle site.
- Log in as admin and go to Administration→ Site administration→ Plugins→ Blocks→ Edwiser RapidGrader →License Status
- Add your 32 digit license key (which you must have received in your purchase receipt) in the given field and hit the ‘Activate License‘ button.
A simple two step process to add Teachers to this service,
Follow this path
Site Administration > Plugins > Blocks > Edwiser RapidGrader > Add / Remove Users
Step 1: Select Teachers from the “All Users” list
Step 2: Hit on the “Add” button to add give them access to Edwiser RapidGrader
Teacher Enrolment Status
Number of Seats purchased will be visible in the top left corner along with Number of Teachers enrolled in it.
If you want to let more teachers access the solution, then simply Hit on the “Upgrade Plan”
Easy to Access Questions to Grade
The Edwiser RapidGrader block simplifies the Grading process in a thoughtful manner,
- Select the course from the dropdown. It shows all the courses in which said user is a Teacher.
- Below it lists all the Quizzes that contains questions to be graded.
- Quizzes with Blue color in the background and “Grade” button are the ones that needs to be graded.
- And Quizzes with Green color in the background and “Re-Grade” button are the ones that are already graded.
This Grading method lets you grade all the questions attempted by a student with ease.
Here is how it works,
- All the questions that needs to be graded are added under “Not Graded Users” tab.
- Questions that needs to be graded have a Blue color,
- Questions that are yet to be attempted by user have a Red color,
- Questions that are graded have a Green color,
- To see the list of all graded students switch to “Graded Users” tab.
This Grading method lets you grade same question of all students at one go,
Here is how it works,
- By default it lists all the questions that needs grading along with question number, question type & question name.
- Click on contents in the “Requires Grading” section and you could then start grading questions.