PHP = Version 5.6 and Version 7.3
Moodle = Version 3.0.3 to Version 3.8
WordPress = Version 4.4.2 to Version 5.3.2
Edwiser Bridge = Version 1.4.2
Installation Process –
A) Download the Plugin Files,
- Upon purchasing the Selective Synchronization extension for Edwiser Bridge, an email containing the purchase receipt, download link, and license key will be sent to your registered email id.
- You can download the ‘selective-synchronization.zip’ extension file using the download link provided.
B) Installation using WordPress backend,
- To install this plugin, go to the ‘Plugins’ menu from the dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Add New’ button on this page > Click on ‘Upload Plugin‘ button > Upload the ‘selective-synchronization.zip’ file,
- Click on the ‘Install Now’ button once you have located and uploaded the plugin.
- On successful installation click the ‘Activate Plugin’ link to activate the plugin.
C) Installation using FTP,
- Unzip the ‘selective-synchronization.zip’ file and upload the file on to your WordPress installation