Note: If you have purchased Edwiser RemUI PRO or Course creator suite then you will have access to Edwiser RemUI Homepage builder. Navigate to Edwiser RemUI setting > Home page settings > Choose frontpage design > Select Edwiser RemUI homepage builder here. This is not applicable for Edwiser RemUI Starter suite.
Steps to setup your Homepage using Edwiser RemUI Homepage builder
Edwiser RemUI will come with a Homepage Builder for the versions v3.7.x, v3.8.x, v3.9.x and v3.10.x. The below documentation will guide you through the new Homepage builder which is introduced in the versions mentioned above:
1. Click on the ‘Site Home’ to access the Edwiser RemUI Homepage Builder. You are now set to explore the New Edwiser RemUI Homepage Builder.
2. After you go to the ‘Site Home’, you will find a ‘Pen icon’ (Edit mode button in the top right header on Moodle 4.0 and above) in the right bottom corner. On clicking it, you will see the editing mode of the Homepage Builder.
3. After you enter the editing mode, the ‘+’ sign will help you to add sections in the Homepage. Sections like
- Sliders Section
- About Us Section
- Contact Section
- Features Section
- Courses Section
- Team Section
- Testimonial Section
- HTML Section
- Separator Section
4. You can edit a specific section, move it up or down and even delete a section.
5. After you are done building the Homepage, you can preview the word you have done and even go back to editing if you feel like. Once you are done with everything, you can then publish the Homepage by clicking on the ‘Publish icon’.
Follow the steps given below to change the loader GIF
1) Navigate to the Site Homepage as an Admin user.
2) Click on the Turn Editing on Icon on the Site Homepage page.
3) Now click on the setting button. Refer to the image attached below.
4) Now in the Home Page settings, you need to upload the loader image or GIF in this section ‘Upload loader image for frontpage’
Note: This feature is applicable for Moodle users above version 3.5 and Edwiser RemUI 3.5.x and above.