1) Login to Edwiser
2) Head to “My Account“
3) On ‘MY PURCHASES’ tab, click on the information icon for the relevant purchase.
4) Scroll down to find the links for the relevant download.
5) For Moodle 3.4 users, download Edwiser RemUI 3.4.x zip file. Extract the main zip file and you will find 3 more zip files in it. (This contains three files one is for Edwiser RemUI theme files, second is Edwiser RemUI Block plugin and third is Edwiser RemUI Course Format plugin. )
For Moodle 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7 users, download Edwiser RemUI 3.5.x, 3.6.x and 3.7.x zip file respectively. Extract the main zip file and you will find 4 more zip files in it. (Edwiser RemUI 3.5.x or Edwiser RemUI 3.6.x or Edwiser RemUI 3.7.x contains four files; one is Edwiser RemUI theme file, second is Edwiser RemUI Block plugin, third is Edwiser RemUI Homepage builder plugin and fourth is Edwiser RemUI Course Format plugin. You have to install all 4 zip files on your Moodle site.)
6) Head to your Moodle website
7) Go to “Plugins”
8) Click on “Install Plugins”
9) You need to install all the files one by one to successfully update your theme to the latest version.
Note: It is mandatory to update the theme file first and then update rest of the files on your end.
If you are installing the plugins using FTP then the extracted zip folder should be copy pasted to these locations.
Edwiser RemUI theme will go to Moodle directory/theme/
Edwiser RemUI Block plugin will go to Moodle directory/blocks/
Edwiser RemUI Homepage builder plugin will go to Moodle directory/local/
Edwiser RemUI Course Format plugin will go to Moodle directory/course/format/