NOTE: Make sure that your PHP is version 5.3 or greater.
- Upon purchasing the WooCommerce Integration Extension for Edwiser Bridge, an email containing the purchase receipt, download link, and license key will be sent to your registered email id. You can download the extension using the download link provided.
- Go to the ‘Plugins‘ menu from the dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Add New‘ button on this page.
- Now click on the ‘Upload Plugin‘ button and upload the WooCommerce Integration extension file that you downloaded in the first step.
- Click on the ‘Install Now‘ button once you have located and uploaded the plugin.
- On successful installation click the ‘Activate Plugin‘ link to activate the plugin.
- Alternatively, you can unzip and upload the WooCommerce Integration plugin folder using the FTP application of your choice.
License Key Activation
- Once you have activated the plugin Go to Edwiser Bridge > Settings > “Licenses” tab which will be created under the settings of Edwiser Bridge.
- The following screen will be available. Enter the license key provided in the purchase email in the ‘License Key‘ field and click the ‘Activate License‘ button.
- Every license issued is a single site license. You cannot use it on more than one website simultaneously.
- If you need to migrate the plugin from your staging site to your live site you will have to first deactivate the license key from the staging site and then use the same key on the live site.