Moodle Site Configuration (For Edwiser Bridge v1.4.3 only)
NOTE: Make sure that your PHP is version 5.6 or greater (compatible with the latest PHP 7.3 too)
- Go to your Moodle site > Site Administration > Plugins > Install plugins > Download and Install the edwiser_bridge_moodle_latest(v1.4.3)
- After installing the plugin, upgrade your Moodle database (if needed). A ‘New Settings – Edwiser Bridge’ page will appear. If you have never created web service for Edwiser specifically, click on the ‘Select Web Service’ drop down and click on ‘-Create new Web Service’. If you have already created web service for Edwiser Bridge, that web service will be listed in the dropdown and you can select that too.
- When you ‘Create new Web Service’, you will be provided an option to name the web service which you are going to create. Enter a name of your choice. The ‘Select Users’ dropdown will only display the admin users. Select the admin user and click on ‘Create’ and then ‘Save Changes’.
- After the creation of the new web service, you will see a pop-up consisting of the Moodle site URL and the token.
- Copy the URL and token and paste it in your WordPress site. Go to your WordPress backend > Edwiser Bridge > Settings > Connection settings. Paste the Moodle URL and token and click on ‘Test Connection’. The connection should be established.
- That’s it! Edwiser bridge has been successfully configured on your Moodle and WordPress end. You can directly move to the ‘Synchronization Options’ tab on your left in the documentation to synchronize the courses.