How it Works
Migration Plugin Installation Guide
- Once you download the plugin, you can install it by heading over to the ‘Plugins’ menu from the dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Add New’ button on this page.
- Now click on the ‘Upload Plugin‘ button and upload the ‘wpmoodle-edwiser-migration.zip’ file.
- Click on ‘Install Now’ button once you have located and uploaded the plugin.
- On successful installation click the ‘Activate Plugin’ link to activate the plugin.
- Alternatively, you can unzip and upload the migration plugin folder using the FTP application of your choice.
Migration Plugin User Guide
Install and Active Edwiser Bridge and WooCommerce Integration for Edwiser Bridge
- Download and activate the Edwiser Bridge (The WordPress Moodle Integration plugin) from wordpress.org.
- Once the plugin has been activated, go to ‘Edwiser Bridge‘ -> ‘Settings‘ -> ‘Connection Settings‘ in your admin panel.
- Here, enter the ‘Moodle URL‘ and ‘Moodle Access Token‘. These values are the same as the ones you must have entered for the Legacy WooCommerce Moodle Integration plugin.
- Now, to test if everything is set up correctly, click on the ‘Test Connection‘ button. If all’s well, you should see a success message displayed. If not, kindly check your connection settings, and try again.
- Remember to click on ‘Save Changes‘ to save the changes made.
- Next, install and activate the WooCommerce Integration extension for Edwiser Bridge. (As a WooCommerce Moodle Integration plugin owner, the WooCommerce Integration extension is available to you for free). No settings needed here. You can then proceed with migrating the data.
Proceed with Migrating the Data
- Head over to ‘Edwiser Bridge‘ -> ‘Migrate WooCommerce Moodle Data‘ in your admin panel.
- Click on the ‘Start Migration‘ button. The migration should happen seamlessly and a success message will be displayed once it’s complete.
- Once you’ve successfully migrated the data, you can delete the migration plugin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Nope. Since you had configured Moodle when setting up the WooCommerce Moodle Integration plugin (legacy plugin), you do not need to configure any additional settings.
Absolutely not. If you have an active license for your purchased copy of the WooCommerce Moodle Integration (legacy) plugin, you can get the WooCommerce Integration for Edwiser Bridge plugin for free. We’ll be sending across an email with details on how you can get your copy of the plugin. If you do not hear from us, please feel free to mail us regarding the same.
Once your done with the migration, you can delete the migration plugin from your WordPress website.