- Edwiser Bridge-Bulk Purchase Installation
- Prerequisite Settings for WooCommerce
- Enroll Users to the course
- Video Demo for Bulk Purchase Setup
It is recommended that in order to get best results of this plugin you should have PHP version 5.6 or above on your site.
Edwiser Bridge-Bulk Purchase Installation
- Upon purchasing the Bulk Purchase Extension for Edwiser Bridge, an email containing the purchase receipt, download link, and license key will be sent to your registered email id. You can download the extension using the download link provided.
- Go to the ‘Plugins‘ menu from the dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Add New‘ button on this page.
- Now click on the ‘Upload Plugin‘ button and upload the Bulk Purchase extension file that you downloaded in the first step.
- Click on ‘Install Now‘ button once you have located and uploaded the plugin.
- On successful installation click the ‘Activate Plugin‘ link to activate the plugin.
- Alternatively, you can unzip and upload the Bulk Purchase plugin folder using the FTP application of your choice.
License Key Activation
- Once you have activated the plugin a new tab labeled as ‘Bulk Purchase’ will be created in the Edwiser Bridge > Settings > “Licenses” tab.
- The following screen will be available on clicking on this option. Enter the license key provided in the purchase email in the ‘License Key‘ field and click the ‘Activate License‘ button.
Note: Every license issued is a single site license. You cannot use it on more than one website simultaneously. If you need migrate the plugin from your staging site to your live site you will have to first deactivate license key from the staging site and then use the same key on the live site or you could buy more than one license key for your site.
Make sure that WooCommerce Integration extension of Edwiser Bridge is updated to the latest version.
Once the payment is complete the user will get mail containing link to “Enroll Students” page.
This page is automatically created by the “Edwiser Bridge-Bulk Purchase” plugin when it is activated.
To enroll user to the course that you have bought there are two steps you could follow they are as follows,
1) Select the course which you have purchased in order to add your students to them.
2) You could manually add the details of the users whom you enroll to the course by clicking on “Add New User” button.
Once the user data is added then click on “Click on Enroll” button to make sure that the user gets enrolled to the course.
3) If you want to enroll more than one user then you could upload a .csv file containing the user details by following below given steps,
Once you have followed these steps now you will be able to sell more than one Moodle course in and enroll user to each course.
Still have some doubts about the plugin?
Head over to FAQ section to clear most of them.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am Interested in the Bulk Purchase Extension
The Bulk Purchase extension works with Moodle version 2.9 and above.
The Bulk Purchase extension works with the latest version of Edwiser Bridge. (i.e. Version 1.0.2)
I have some license related questions
Every license you purchase is valid for one year, during which you will receive free support and updates. After the license expires you will still be able to use the plugin, but will not receive support or updates. To continue receiving support and updates, you will have to renew the license at a discounted rate, which is 50% of the extension price.
The license is active on the staging site. I now want to activate it on my live site. What should I do?
Each license can be used only on a single website. If you are already using the license on your staging site and want to now use it on your live site, go to Edwiser Bridge → Settings → Licenses and deactivate the plugin from your staging site. Now use the same license key on your live site.
Sometimes the license key does not get activated because the ” curl_exec ” PHP file is not enabled in your WordPress. Once you have enabled this file your license key will be activated.
I forgot to tick the Enrol Me checkbox while completing the purchase, how do I enrol myself in the course?
You can enrol yourself just as you would any other user. Click on the Enrol Students link which you get in the email sent to you and enter your own details to enrol yourself. A counter will display the number of seats available.