As a Moodle user, I’m sure you’re at your wits end trying to decide upon an e-commerce solution that suits your basic needs.
I know for a fact, and I have Moodle users backing this claim, that WooCommerce is The Ultimate E-commerce Solution you need for Moodle.
No, I’m not saying you don’t have any other options. Surely, there are solutions like Course Merchant, and Shopify that integrate with Moodle. But none at par with the functionality that WooCommerce brings to the table.
WooCommerce brings along with it a simple to use interface, more than 114 payment gateway integration options available, and with extensions like Edwiser Bridge-WooCommerce Integration available, you have seamless integration between WooCommerce products and Moodle courses.
Moodle website owners have seen a 60% increase in sales of their Moodle courses after using WordPress/WooCommerce solutions as their e-commerce cart.
WooCommerce gives you a medium which helps you sell Moodle courses with 50% less effort and avail all the features that an E-Commerce site offers.
Still doubting if WooCommerce is the right solution for your Moodle course?
Then I will give you 5 reasons to help you make the right choice:
- WooCommerce is a FREE, flexible, customizable solution which has almost all the features that any eCommerce website needs.
- It is compatible with most of the eCommerce themes and since it works well with WordPress you get the best of both worlds when it comes to having your own blog to promote your content along with a store to sell Moodle courses as products.
- Integration with almost all popular payment gateways in the world, making sure that your potential students never leave your site without making a purchase.
- Huge list of free as well as paid extensions (to bundle products, add a wishlist, etc.), so that you never have to wander in the world of WordPress plugins to choose the right solution for you.
- The best feature among all is the presence of large community support which makes sure that there are opportunities to grow this solution from time to time offering better features and solutions.
And just like WooThemes the creators of WooCommerce say
“Control to sell anything online”
That is what your Moodle courses need, that’s what you deserve.
Share with me your story, how WordPress/WooCommerce helped in the sale of your Moodle courses in the comments below.